8/25/2020

My Dear Middle School Students...

 

Dear Middle School Students,

As the 2020-2021 school year begins, I want to welcome all middle school students back to school. As we know now from our experiences with both on campus learning and online learning, school is the time and place in which students and teachers meet to join in the educational process. Whether you as middle school students are on campus or online, you are RFS middle school students and that is special. 

The RFS middle school faculty have worked over the summer to be ready for either online or on campus learning. It is your responsibility as RFS middle school students to be ready for either online or on campus learning. As you know the physical classroom and the virtual classroom are different, but they require from the teacher the same preparedness, creativity and expertise in teaching and from you, the students, the same focus, preparation, willingness to contribute and seriousness about learning. They are both classrooms. They are both learning environments. And they are both places where the rewards of learning are passed on from teachers to students.

Now, a special welcome to the sixth graders arriving this year to learning experiences in the middle school. Each year, the faculty and I are thrilled to have the opportunity to introduce our new sixth grade students to life in the middle school. Whether we are on campus or online, we will extend the same care and effort to making you welcome, comfortable and knowledgeable about being a sixth grader. The sixth grade team of teachers are experts at accomplishing just that for you.

With a new school year come many new opportunities whether you are new to middle school, new to grade 7 or new to grade 8.  My hope is that all of you will take advantage of all the new opportunities that being an RFS middle school student provides you. Let’s make the 2020-2021 school year the best possible learning experience whether we are on campus, online or on a blended schedule. I look forward to sharing this learning experience with you.

 

Sincerely,


Ms. Huda Shamieh Faramand

Middle School Deputy Principal

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge u distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    middle school science textbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Chemistry Tuition Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Math worksheets for kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Top Learning Platforms

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. big word

    ReplyDelete